"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." J. Danforth Quayle






Monday, January 2, 2012

Proper Mental Hygiene

I was once thrown out of a mental hospital for depressing the other patients. - Oscar Levant



Along with fecal material, my head is full of trivial thoughts. Sometimes it is a simple thought I can deal with by Facebook post. Other times it results in a full blown blog post at my Food Blog - Cooking in Theory and Practice. (Yes, I am getting back to it. Really. I made a New Year's Resolution . . .)

This is a companion Blog, not limited to food related topics. Rather, it is more of a mental enema. Proper mental hygiene requires regular flossing to prevent cranial gingivitis, aka Exploding Head Syndrome (EHS).

C'mon along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment